- Student Health Services Pharmacy stocks most commonly prescribed medications and a large variety of over-the-counter products.
- Prescriptions from Student Health Service providers or your personal physician may be filled at the pharmacy.
- Non-stocked medications can usually be ordered and filled within 24 to 48 hours.
- Counseling and education about your medications are routinely provided when prescriptions are filled.
- A pharmacist is always available to answer questions about prescription or over-the-counter medications.
REFILLS: You may refill prescriptions by stopping in at the pharmacy, calling (701)777-3965, or through the online Prescription Request form.
- After hours on-line prescription refill requests received before 8:30 a.m. will be ready by 10:30 a.m., unless medications are not in stock. On-line prescription refill requests received after 8:30 a.m. will be filled by 2:30 p.m. the same day, if stocked. Stop by or call the pharmacy if you have a more immediate need for your medications.
BILLING/PAYMENT: Student Health Services Pharmacy is available to all students, their spouses, and children. Medications may be billed through the University Business Office or deducted from your passport account you may pay with cash, check, credit or debit card. The pharmacy also accepts the UND Pride Card.
INSURANCE: The pharmacy participates in many insurance plans which will be billed online. If the pharmacy does not participate in your plan, you will be provided with a statement you may submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
If you are experiencing financial hardship, some pharmaceutical companies offer an indigent medication program. Applications are required. Your healthcare provider, nurse, or pharmacist can provide information.
- Lilly - www.lillyforbetterhealth.com
- Merck Manual - www.merck.com
- Web MD – www.webmd.com
- Rx List – www.rxlist.com