- Students, private, commercial and/or military airline personnel are welcomed and invited to use our flight physical services.
- Physicals required by the Federal Aviation Administration may be scheduled at Student Health Services by calling 777-2605 or by submitting the On-line Appointment Request Form.
- For information on requirements for flight physicals see http://www.aero.und.edu. Click on Prospective Students/Student Services/Medical Certificate and Anti-Drug Program.
- Click here for on-line airman application.
- Schedule your physical a week in advance.
- A urine sample will be collected.
- Arrive one-half hour early to complete FAA paperwork.
- Bring your log book and pertinent medical information for the last three years.
- A picture ID is required (Driver's license preferred).
- Contact lenses must not be worn for 24 hours prior to the examination.
- Bring contact lenses or eye class correction with you for the eye exam.
The fee for student physicals will be charged to your University Account. Payment for non-student physicals is expected at the time of the appointment.
Back to Services