- Students who need allergy injections may receive them at Student Health Services by appointment, for a minimal charge.
- Students are required to remain in the clinic for 30 minutes following their injection to assess for possible reaction.
- You may bring your allergy serum directly to Student Health Services along with instruction guidelines from your prescribing physician. Your physician/allergist may also send allergy serum directly to Student Health Services with written instructions on administration protocol. Allergy injections cannot be administered without these protocol instructions from a physician.
- Compliance with your allergy injection schedule is required to enhance the de-sensitization treatment and to help you maintain optimal health, which is the ultimate goal of allergy treatment.
- Essays about injections https://bestwritingservice.com/ and everything you can learn about it.