HOURS: Open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- You are asked to make an appointment if you need care.
- Students needing urgent medical care will be seen at the earliest possible time on a walk in basis.
- To make an appointment, call 777-2605 or 777-4500, stop by the clinic, or fill out our online Appointment Request form.
- Appointment requests received after 4:30 p.m. will be processed and confirmed by 9:00 a.m. the following work day.
- Appointment requests received during working hours will be processed and confirmed within an hour, whenever possible.
- Please check your e-mail to confirm your appointment time prior to coming in to Student Health Services or call our appointment line at 777-2605. Confirmations are issued to ensure that providers are available to meet your needs when you come in for your visit.
If you need care after hours, non-emergency services are available at Altru Urgent Care, which is located next to the emergency room at Altru Hospital on South Columbia Road. For information call 780-5968.
In the case of an emergency, call "911 or go to the emergency room at Altru Hospital. These services are expensive and should be used only in a true emergency. You and your insurance provider are responsible for the costs of emergency and non-emergency after hours care.
Back to General Information