General Medical Care

The Student Health Service provides general diagnosis and treatment. Treatments include visits and consultation with a provider (physician, physician assistant, and/or nurse practitioner), treatment of illnesses, care of injuries, and continuity of care (such as allergy injections) as prescribed by your personal provider. When it is necessary to refer you to specialists for diagnosis and/or treatment outside of the Student Health Service you are responsible for the expense.

Back to Services

Information | Services | SHS Staff | FAQ | Top 20 Health Issues | Health Promotion | Wellness | Links | Contact Us